important information in the form of text and fancy graphs.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually
paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
1- Crash fixes
1 - New storage stats/analyzer
2 - New battery stats page
3 - Some bug fixes regarding battery history size
4 - Performance issues on tablets fixed
5 - Some tablet UI enhancements
Read Here: How to Install APK
Requirements: Android 2.2+
File Size: 4.1 MB
Download Link: Mediafire.com
Please report if there's any broken or dead link by putting the name of post in the comment menu above.