On Jelly Bean 4.2, Missed It! widgets can be placed on the system lockscreen. For previous versions of Android, you will need any lockscreen replacement application.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications ('Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services').
---- SAMSUNG USERS, READ BELOW BEFORE BUYING THIS APP ----
* Reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and pending voicemails.
* If you use Gmail or K-9 Mail, you can obtain the number of unread messages of each account individually. In the case of Gmail, you can also select which label to monitor.
* Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
* Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
* Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
* Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
* Represent numbers as text.
* Resizable widget on ICS. With previous Android versions, there are multiple widget sizes available (user can select which sizes appears in widget list).
* Compatible with WidgetLocker and Nova Launcher Prime Unread Counts feature. Both of these applications can use Missed It! as a provider for unread counters.
* DashClock extension included, allows to receive generic application notifications on your DashClock widget.
---- SAMSUNG USERS, PLEASE KEEP THIS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE BUYING THIS APP ----
Enabling Missed It! or any other third-party application in Accessibility Services in some Samsung models (Galaxy S3, S4, Note) with TouchWiz launcher will cause some undesired effects. The easiest way to avoid them is to use another launcher (there are very good ones at Google Play for free). Or you can try the following fix: Before enabling Missed It!,disable both Google and Samsung Text-to-Speech to avoid your phone start providing voice notifications of all user actions: Go to System Settings -> Manage Applications -> All, search for both Samsung TTS and Google Text-To-Speech and tap on 'Disable' button.
-- PERMISSIONS USED --
READ_PHONE_STATE, to get the voicemail state.
CALL_PHONE, to directly call to voicemail if there is any pending message.
WAKE_LOCK, to wake up the device on upcoming notifications.
Now, if Missed It! is installed on a JellyBean 4.3 system, it will make use of the new notification API.
If you are updating from 4.0.5 and NOT using Android 4.3, you may need to disable/enable again Missed It! from Accessibility Settings.
Fixed: DashClock extension not working.
Read Here: How to Install APK
Requirements: Android 2.2+
File Size: 1.8 MB
Download Link: 4shared.com