Share, draw, add text to a screenshot or even send/edit multiple screenshots!
★Most complete screenshot app!★
Why is Screenshot Ultimate Pro the perfect screen capture app? Well, it has the most features and supports over 14 different capture methods. If this app can’t take a screenshot no other screenshot app will!
We support rooted and non-rooted devices; however, if you have a non-rooted phone you might have to run a small app on your computer to enable screen shooting functionality. Read the FAQ for more information.
- Overlay icon which is visible on top of all screens (icon, button or custom icon)
- Service icon click
- Power connect/disconnect
- Folder listener
- Camera hardware button
- Long click search hardware button
- Custom shortcut
- Widget button
- Button inside the app
- Intent (Tasker support)
For every trigger separately you can set: do after, vibrate, sound, toast, timeout, countdown and more!
- No ads!
- Edit taken screenshot: draw, add text, crop, add information (android version, wifi ip, date/time, etc), rotate, mirror, switch colors, overlay an image, use your own editor, effects (sepia, grayscale, etc)
- Share taken screenshot: use your custom app for sharing (Email, Picasa, Memo, etc), or upload to Imgur, Glowfoto, ImageShack, POST to server, TwitPic, Tumblr
- View all taken screenshots and select multiple for sending, create zip, edit and more!
- Automatically apply "Screenshot Adjustments" to every taken screenshot
- Multiple capture methods (over 14) with an auto detect option so you can select the best option
- Set default save folder and filename and image format (PNG or JPEG)
- Set password
- Set optional custom shutter sound
What can I do with the “Folder listener” trigger?
If your device has built-in screenshot capability you can set the app to listen for changes to a folder. As soon as an image is created in that folder Screenshot Ultimate Pro will also trigger (for editing, saving to your own folder, etc). You could also use another screenshot app, like Screenshot UX, Screenshot Free, Screenshot and Draw, Screenshot ER or Screenshot It, and use Screenshot Ultimate Pro to handle the editing and saving.
No “Capture Method” is available for my device!
This is normal if your device isn't rooted. It's the way how the Android security model works; it just doesn't allow taking a screenshot on some devices. However, you can enable screenshot functionality on your device by enabling it through a computer. To see how you can do this go to “Screenshot Ultimate Pro” > “Settings” > “Capture methods” > “No capture method help”. You can email the manual to yourself so you can complete it on your computer (Windows, Linux or Mac OSX).
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: the uploading to Imgur
- RECORD_AUDIO: for the audio trigger (blow in the microphone to take a screenshot)
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for the overlay icon (click it to take a screenshot)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: save the screenshots
- VIBRATE: alert when a screenshot was taken
- WAKE_LOCK: optionally set your device to stay awake when the screenshot app is running
- CHECK_LICENSE: check whether you bought the app
- 4 new capture methods!
- Set quality for the screenshot when image format is set to JPEG
- Set password login for Screenshot Ultimate Pro
- New trigger 'Intent' to use Tasker!
- New trigger 'Interval'!
- New trigger 'Cronjob'!
- New effects for screenshots (grayscale, sepia, black and white, gray tint, infrared, invert, posterize, solarize)
- Lots of bug fixes!
Read Here: How to Install APK
Requirements: Android 2.1+
File Size: 1.62 MB
Download Link: Mediafire.com