■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK SPACE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size.”
Why does my device should be impersonal? What is inside? How data are intertwined, and how are they related? I do not want to consider about my device as just a set of data. I want to see its inner essence and soul.
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
My Device Storage Analyser displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● File categories. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
By file date (today and yesterday, earlier this week, last week, earlier this month and etc)
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe.
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
Application tested on:
● Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
● Samsung Galaxy Note II
● Samsung Galaxy I9003 SL
● Samsung Galaxy S3
● Samsung Galaxy S4
● Nexus 10
● Nexus 4
● Samsung S5660
● Asus EEE Pad TF101
Extended app contains:
● Widgets for all mount points
● Sort files using new grouping mode By Date. It helps you to find old or newly downloaded lost files on device.
● Set the diagram color as you like.
● Help to improve this project.
1.41 > Fixed bug with lost external sdcard on some devices
1.41 > Add German
1.41 > Bug fix
Read Here: How to Install APK
Requirements: Android 2.1+
File Size: 377 KB
Download Link: Mediafire.com